Terms and conditions of use
This Legal Notice regulates the General Conditions of Use (access and use) of the website accessible at the address www.TodoReloj.com (hereinafter, the website), which TodoReloj makes available to Internet users.
The use of the website implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the terms and conditions included in this Legal Notice. Consequently, the user of the website must carefully read this Legal Notice on each of the occasions in which he intends to use the website, since the text could be modified at the discretion of the owner of the website, or due to a legislative change. , jurisprudence or business practice.
Ownership and object
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that this website is owned by Nicolás Rodríguez Castaño SL., with CIF B82922196 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid. ; Volume 16254, Folio 201, Page M-275868.
Our address is located at Calle Lagasca, 36. Galería de Anticuarios. Local 10. 28001 Madrid.
For any question or proposal, contact us at the email email@example.com or by phone +34 91 556 94 19.
The TodoReloj website aims to facilitate knowledge of the company, the activities it carries out and the services it provides to the general public, specifically the sale and purchase of watches, jewelery and other second-hand items. TodoReloj reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, changes to the information contained on its website.
Intellectual property of the website
All exploitation rights are reserved. The intellectual property rights on the web, in its graphic design and codes, are the property of TodoReloj.
The intellectual property rights over the works contained in www.TodoReloj.com correspond exclusively to TodoReloj unless different ownership is indicated therein. The unauthorized reproduction, distribution, commercialization or transformation of such works constitutes an infringement of the intellectual property rights of TodoReloj or of their owner, and may give rise to the exercise of any judicial or extrajudicial actions that may correspond to them in the exercise of their rights. Rights.
Likewise, the information to which the user can access through this website may be protected by industrial, intellectual or other property rights. TodoReloj will not be responsible in any case and under no circumstances for the infractions of such rights that you may commit as a user.
TodoReloj is not responsible for the consequences, damages or losses arising from access to its website, from the use made of the information it contains or from access to other materials on the Internet that is made through its links.
Conditions for partial reproduction
- Expressly cited as a source of information.
- That it is carried out with the intention of obtaining the information contained and not for commercial purposes or for use other than individual or private use.
- That no content included in this website is modified in any way.
- That no element available on this website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other content that accompanies it.
- That it be previously communicated, in writing and in a reliable manner, to TodoReloj and, in turn, the certified authorization of the company for said reproduction is obtained.
- That the elements reproduced are not going to be subsequently transferred to third parties or installed on a server connected to the Internet or to a local network.
Responsibility for links
TodoReloj will not have any responsibility for the contents of other websites that are not owned by it and which can be accessed through a link from www.TodoReloj.com, as it does not have the possibility of supervising the legality of the contents of the same. .
TodoReloj rejects the responsibility for the information contained in said web pages. Any references made on the TodoReloj website to any product, service, process, link, hypertext or any other information using the brand, trade name or manufacturer or supplier, which are owned by third parties, does not constitute or imply endorsement. , sponsorship or recommendation by TodoReloj.
TodoReloj is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur due to the use of non-updated browser versions, or for the consequences that may arise from the malfunction of the browser.
Likewise, TodoReloj is not responsible for the transmission of any virus or damage to your computer that may occur as a result of access to this website.
Responsibility for the contents of the website
TodoReloj rejects the responsibility derived from the misuse of the contents and reserves the right to update them whenever it wants, to eliminate them, limit them or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently.
The language used by the owner on the web will be Spanish. TodoReloj is not responsible for the non-comprehension or understanding of the language of the web by the user.
In order to proceed with the online purchase from the TodoReloj website, you will be asked for the data stipulated by the regulations applicable to this type of sale.
The purchase process is detailed below:
- Select items you want to buy and add them to the cart. The prices of the items include VAT.
- Provide your name, surnames and tax identification (NIF, CIF or passport) as well as an address to send the product and an email and contact telephone number to be informed of the availability of the items you have added to your cart. A username and password will be generated that you can use to make your purchases.
- You will receive confirmation of availability for those items that are available, asking you to send by mail a copy of your tax identification (NIF, CIF or passport) and you will be provided access to the payment gateway to complete your purchase.
- The recommended payment method is bank transfer, however, for purchases equal to or less than €1,500, bank card and PayPal payments are also accepted. Cash on delivery is accepted only for purchases and shipments in Spain and has an additional cost.
- Shipment. The shipment is insured and is carried out by an urgent service company. The cost of transport is included in the price, for national shipments. In the case of shipments to other destinations, the cost of transport will be detailed in the invoice, and possible costs such as customs, fees and/or tariffs will be borne by the buyer.
- The delivery time in the Peninsula is 72 hours. Shipments to European destinations or outside Europe have a delivery time that, depending on the destination, can range from 3 to 7 days, remember that the cost of transport will be included in the invoice and that the customs procedures will be the responsibility of the recipient.
Right of withdrawal. You have the right to withdraw from the purchase within a period of 14 calendar days. The term expires 14 calendar days from the day on which you or a third party identified by you other than the carrier acquires natural possession of the goods. In case of withdrawal on your part, we will refund all payments received, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of a mode of transport other than the least expensive mode of ordinary delivery that we offer ). We will make such reimbursement using the same means of payment used by you, unless you have expressly provided another method. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the items, or until you have provided proof that the items have been returned. You must return the items or deliver them yourself directly to our business headquarters located at Avd. General Perón 40 in CC Moda Shopping (local 44) without undue delay, and, in any case, no later than the deadline 14 calendar days from the date on which you notify us of your decision to withdraw from the contract. In the event of an item being returned, we recommend that it be done by an urgent service and with insurance (the approximate cost in the Peninsula can be €50 and if it is done from outside around €70). You must assume the direct cost of returning the goods, and you will be responsible for the decrease in the value of the items resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify your name, your full address and, if you have them, your telephone number, your fax number, and your email address, as well as your decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax, or an email).
In order to reserve an item, it will be necessary to pay a reservation fee in advance, the amount of the fee will depend on the duration of the reservation and the price of the item. Reserved items will appear on the web under that condition until the rest of the payment is made and their final withdrawal and shipment is made.
The amount of the reservation fee will not be refundable if the purchase is not completed within the agreed period. The maximum period in which an item can be held in reserve is 2 months (60 calendar days).
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The law applicable to these General Conditions of Use will be the Spanish Law. Likewise, for any divergence arising between both parties, they expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid, renouncing their own jurisdiction if this were another.